01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: weekly buys 03 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

weekly buys 03

34
photos by me via naked eye magazine
I picked up this magazine the other day and the first page I flipped to was the interview on Semi Precious Weapons. No joke. I had met the band while I was in England and they were (and currently still are) touring with Lady Gaga so I was lucky enough to go to a few gigs. I met them before I heard their music so I'm probably biased in my opinion but their stuff is worth listening to! Check out their cover of Lady Gaga's Dance in the Dark mixed with their track Statues of Ourselves during a sound check!

HOWEVER, let me reiterate that this is NOT the main reason as to why I bought the magazine. The editorials were just too beautiful! The geometric patterns and the bubble wrap hat photos above are my favorite! xxx

Labels:

35 36 37 38