01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: society 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

society

34
(Topshop mesh vest, American Apparel tank, Urban Outfitters bralet, Topshop skirt, Value Village belt, Baker's fringe boots)
photos by EY, MC, & JN
As a welcome back gift for JN (after travelling) and myself (from England), we went for a nice dinner at Society in Yaletown. The atmosphere and interior was lovely accompanied by THE cutest waiters. My only regret was not ordering the candy cotton cocktail. It is an art piece in itself! As for the photos... well we ALWAYS have to do a typical Asian pose. Why? BECAUSE WE CAN. I hope my sarcasm translates well from my photographs and writing...

OH! Also, the lovely Danna of Label Lovers Boutique has featured me on her blog and her Facebook page! Thank you dear! Click the links below to view and comment! xxx
1// Label Lovers Boutique Blog ft. reallyliteral
2// Label Lovers Boutique Facebook page ft. reallyliteral

Labels:

35 36 37 38