REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: palm springs day one

Tuesday 16 November 2010

palm springs day one

(Topshop teal bikini, my mom's old necklace, Topshop leather tassle earrings, Forever 21 sunglasses)
photos by EY, MC, GM, and me
My sweethearts! How are you all? The photos above were taken on my vacation to California. These are just photos from day one ;) Wait till you see the rest. The first day mainly consisted of grocery shopping (does anyone else LOVE doing this? No? Just me? OH WELL), checking out the pools, and of course... having a few cocktails throughout it all. One of my girlfriends even fell asleep in the hammocks because we were that relaxed xxx
Instagram - @REALLYliteral

8 comments:

  1. wow amazing!! I'm jealous:(

    xx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolies photos, quelle chance d'avoir le soleil

    ReplyDelete
  3. way jealous i want to be in the sun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pic!!
    ps: i invite you to participate on my giveaway!
    www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow i am totally jealous! i need to go there NOW! im freezing right now in NJ :(
    http://fabpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like your having lots and lots of fun!

    following your blog now.

    lets keep in touch

    poisepolish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marina, Cecille, Clara - Thank you! xxx

    PaolinaBM - Thanks a lot! Will definitely do so! xxx

    agnes - I had to Google translate this and when I read that it was a sweet comment I smiled! Thank you! xxx

    kirstyb - Oh I know... I love the sun. I think I can only stand winter because Christmas just HAPPENS to come along with it... ;) xxx

    Kara Marie - I know! Vancouver is said to have flurries on the weekend! RIDIC xxx

    silviasiantar - I was! Thank you for following! xxx

    ReplyDelete