01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: sleepwalker syndrome. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

sleepwalker syndrome.

34
diywang7
diywang6
diywang1
details
flowers2
diywang2
shoes
diywang3
diywang4

[ Brooks Brothers shirt, Brandy Melville shorts, Alexander McQueen creepers, House of Harlow sunglasses ]

Photos by Steve Pyne

Back to back blog posts with the same short shorts from Brandy Melville... I hope I'm not judged too hard. Inspired by the A Wang ss14 collection filled with what I can only describe as 'sleepy chic', I dove into my wardrobe to see if I could mimic the look for Stevy's album release party that night. (P.S. go buy it!) While I save up $895 for the real thing, I felt this $100 alternative might satiate my need for runway boxer shorts and matching shirt. Thanks to a very well fitted, old Brooks Brothers shirt with awesome French cuffs, some white cutoffs, clean creepers, and a crisp backdrop, I think I emulated the hazy, sleepwalker vibe well. Or so I'd like to think.
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | PINTEREST | ASK

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38