01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: day one, coachella. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

day one, coachella.

34
dayone sunset
dayonesip edit
details1
dayone1
dayonedark4
details2
dayonedark3

[ Dolce Vita 'Sabelle' top, 7FAM shorts, Rag & Bone mac, House of Harlow 'Chelsea' sunglasses, Sandro espadrilles ]

Photos by Steve Pyne

Details from day one at Coachella. 90% of my photos from last weekend will show me having a drink or thirst quencher of some sort in my hand. So yeah, just a heads up. This one was a coconut/banana smoothie reluctantly bought when they were out of the actual fruit. Since my feet were in heels the beginning part of the day, I wanted to give them a rest by sliding on my Sandro slippers. Denim shorts were a no brainer but in terms of which white, sheer, flowy, ethereal thing to wear, that was a different question. The Sabelle top by Dolce Vita won the battle - it's basically an extra pretty doily that I can't say no to. I dug up my old Rag & Bone cropped mac to wear in the evenings as 1 part warmth generator, 2 parts sandstorm protector.
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | PINTEREST | ASK

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38