01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: return of the skater dress. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

return of the skater dress.

34
cabin1
cabin2
cabin5
cabin8
cabinmules1
cabin6
cabin4

[ American Apparel skater dress, Zara satin mules, Ray Ban wayfarers, Essie nail polish in 'Power Clutch' ]

Photos by Steve Pyne

So glad to finally be back home & healthy from Coachella. It was such a wonderful whirlwind of memories that will forever stay with me. Photographed here are little snips of our rad log cabin we rented during the festival. (A dedicated post to said cabin will be coming shortly). Dress of choice was something I've recently unearthed and am so glad to have done so given its shimmery iridescent purple/charcoal colour and how super easy it is. Bought it numerous years ago but am happy to see that it's still available! That's what I love about American Apparel. These mules are current season Zara and am in love with the fact that I can give my ankles a rest from the many convoluted straps they're usually in. That's my mule theory.

P.S. I've added an Ask.fm for a more interactive comment section experience! So ask away.
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | PINTEREST | ASK

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38