01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: easy bleach. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

easy bleach.

34
theyskens10
theyskens3
theyskens1
theyskens5
theyskens7
theyskens8

[ Theyskens' Theory 'Daret' dress, Frye 'Billy' cowboy boots, House of Harlow sunglasses ]

Photos by Steve Pyne

When I saw this distressed denim mini dress from Olivier's resort 14 collection, I knew I had to have it. So began my quest for it and when finally purchased and tailored, it was just in time to wear it out to the desert in Palm Springs. More specifically, the Whitewater Preserve. The shredded-to-bits neckline and bleached as denim was super obvious to pair with an old pair of Frye cowboy boots. I'm looking forward to pairing it with heels at some point though. These type of slip on & go dresses are my favourite purely for its no brainer ease of dressing in the morning. Makes things go much faster when I have an impatient male companion who takes about 1/3 of the time it takes me to get ready. Boys.
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | PINTEREST | ASK

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38