01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: quintessentially coachella. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

quintessentially coachella.

34
QM3A4307

[ Jeremy Scott x Adidas hoodie, Topshop vest, 7 For All Mankind shorts, H&M sandals ]

Photo by Dan Busta

I remember this moment of Coachella quite well. It was the bittersweet last day of the 3 part series and we were on our way to get (metaphorically) high with Tame Impala. The sandstorm wasn't in full swing just yet but it was definitely windy and cold & I was probably whining about the lack of hot beverages to Stevy when Dan suddenly stopped us to photograph our style. I'm always so flattered & taken aback when this happens but I guess having wings resembling that of a totem pole will just attract that type of attention. Smirk. I was probably on autopilot when packing this hoodie as it's so comfortable & insulating that I didn't realize just how quintessentially Coachella it was until I saw this photo. My only regret is putting my phone in the front pocket... fail. 

Thanks again to Dan for the photo & see you in LA! Hope everyone got their tickets for Coachella 2014!
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38