REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: ek x marciano.

Thursday 1 November 2012

ek x marciano.

ek x marciano


[ Elin Kling x Marciano Collection  ]

Fellow blogger Elin Kling has been the first person to ever do a collaboration with Guess by Marciano. Debuted in stores today, the collection featured Elin's signature simplistic chic style + Marciano's classic glamour + dashes of chevrons here and there. These are my favourite pieces from the collab to which I've made 3 outfits with on Polyvore. I'm really vying for that one Grecian white dress and that cropped plum sweater. Although I wouldn't say no to that black body forming bustier/tube skirt combo.
Oh Elin, what are you doing to me! 


Shop the collection online & in-store at 
1168 Robson Street, Vancouver
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
Instagram - @REALLYliteral

No comments:

Post a Comment