REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: blue brick wall.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

blue brick wall.

Screen shot 2012-11-06 at 10.34.13 PMIMG_0275IMG_0268IMG_0269Screen shot 2012-11-06 at 10.36.47 PM

[ vintage jacket, Wilfred tank, Seven shorts, Wildfox sunglasses   ]

Photos by myself & Stevy Pyne

On our way to watch the new Paul Thomas Anderson film, The Master, and Stevy insisted to take advantage of this blue brick wall for some photographs. We wanted to catch an early viewing of the movie, which explains why I'm drinking my morning cup of tea out of a palm tree sippy cup. I'm an insistent bitch when it comes to that first cup. (English Breakfast, steeped 5 mins, dash of milk) So here I am wearing my candy striped mint tank and Barbie pink sunnies; cute accents of pastels that I juxtaposed with my tough, oversized Madonna jacket & shredded shorts. Oh, after the movie we had apple pie and discussed the transitions of Joaquin Phoenix. Odd fellow.

xxx

Instagram - @REALLYliteral

1 comment:

  1. Damn I love the outfit so much! So summery! And the striking blue wall made the outfit really pop! :P

    xx
    www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete