REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: that ride in.

Friday 24 August 2012

that ride in.

P5308426P5308416P5308419P5308415P5308428P5308417[ Topshop dress & Bakers boots ]

Photos by myself & Stevy Pyne

LA to Vegas. That 5 hour drive that consisted of beautiful scenery out of car windows, the glaring sun on my shoulders, Beach House blasting on the speakers, Joshua Tree spottings, and an old railroad track on the side of the road. Perfect for photos wouldn't you say?

This Topshop dress is perfect for hot days like this was with its lightweight tissue thinness and its mid-torso triangular cutout provides ample breeze to my waist. At least, that's what I like to think. These Bakers boots are completely reminiscent of Balmain's circa 2008 and I'm definitely wearing a fall boot in the summer but I justified this by saying I needed a sturdy foot protector for traipsing around in the desert.
Just go with it.
xxx

Instagram - @REALLYliteral

2 comments:

  1. love those shots in the deserted area and the railway tracks. very nice dress too xoxo

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I really like your photos and style :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo
    http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete