01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: weekly wants 02 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

weekly wants 02

34
photos via noritaka tatehana, idontlikemondays, my wardrobe, & small by nature
How AMAZING are these? The first photo looks like they were made for Lady Gaga herself. I've been collecting photos and references of things I want to buy for my future house/apartment and this gnome-stealing decor is just... well, for lack of a better word, adorable. And who can go wrong with a little leather and lace. Extremely tough and delicate simultaneously? Yes please. And I wouldn't say no to the hauntingly beautiful pearl headpiece. Oh, happy Halloween everyone! I'm v excited at the prospect of seeing what costumes everyone has in store for this year. Apparently Lady Gaga, Avatar's and... Snooki (am I the only one who doesn't watch Jersey Shore?) are popular choices. I love it when people fully commit to their costumes. Do it right or don't do it at all... no? xxx

Labels:

35 36 37 38