REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: doughnuts

Tuesday 19 October 2010

doughnuts

(Wilfred tank, Kain t-shirt, Topshop mesh vest, American Apparel leggings, vintage clutch)
photos by EY & MC

Apologies for the lack of posting. My laptop has been down and I nearly went through a meltdown when I thought it was long gone but alas my brother has saved the day! These photos were taken at the PNE and Playland. The girls and I mostly went for the food? Is that... bad? If you look closely I have a bag of doughnuts with me in every photo. Whether I be clutching them or stuffing them in my bag. Oh dear... On another note, the last photo is one of MANY you will come across in which my friends have dubbed my 'signature' pose. I don't like photos on my own. I never know what to do... xxx
Instagram - @REALLYliteral

No comments:

Post a Comment