01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: graffiti alley gastown. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

graffiti alley gastown.

34
rag19
rag13
rag14
rag16
rag5
rag18
rag8
rag2
rag11
rag10
rag15

[ Topshop pyjama shirt, Rag & Bone leather shorts, Miu Miu harlequin bag, Sandro espadrilles, Gareth Pugh ring, Ray Ban wayfarers ]

Photos by Jack Lu

Currently blogging from the YVR airport gate heading to LA for a quick little project! Vancouver has been kind to me lately in terms of weather and Jack and I managed to capture a particularly sunny day in Gastown a few weeks ago. We wandered around, mostly around Main & Alexander, before deciding to check out graffiti alley off Homer. And here the pyjama shirt strikes again. What I love about this top is how breathable and lightweight it is. Perfect for layering over some rugged, opaque leather shorts. Fringed with delicate lace, these Rag & Bone Highclare's are still my favourite - the hidden pockets were a good selling point. Haphazard buttoning skills and black accents paired well with my lazily slung Miu Miu bag. I'm still in love with the harlequin pattern and feel a little smug that I coincidently channelled my inner Harley Quinn in such a hooligan appropriate surrounding. I wonder if any Batman fans read my blog?
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | PINTEREST | ASK

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38