01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: catch you on the flipside. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

catch you on the flipside.

34
libstepsvig
bryant trees
slysmile
uncertainnet
park
parkhairfix
parkflip
parklegs
netside
enteringbryant
libcloseup
sidesquint
blurbrush
librarysteps

[ vintage jacket, H&M gold choker, Zara netted dress, Valentino purse, Sandro 'Atlantide' espadrilles ]

Photos by Stevy Pyne

Flipping back and forth between Bryant Park and the beautiful NY public library on a particularly humid day in the Big Apple. I love New York for its perfect cityscape backgrounds at any angle and although my heart still lies in LA, I must say that this particular East Coast city is sneaking its way into 2nd place. Now, about the outfit... Well I bought this macramé fisherman's net/dress from my last trip to HK as a means of wearing something that would allow me to escape the extreme humidity there. Turns out it came in handy in New York for a few days of sweltering similarity. I laid the dress over a simple black bra & biker shorts to keep things slim and still show some skin. The espadrilles were a no brainer as I've been wearing them to the point of slipper status as they're THAT dreamily comfortable. My vintage jacket from Berlin in case of cold shoulders, my studded Valentino to keep in theme with the studs on the jacket, and a gold choker to round things off!

Hope all my Canadian friends are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38