01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: bec & bridge trunkshow. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

bec & bridge trunkshow.

34
showroom1
WBcloseskirt

5:30pm Deciding what to wear at the Addison + Crescent showroom. Thanks Andie Does this look OK?

WBsiftshow
WBb&blook

6:27pm I do a lot of sifting. Whether showroom or boutique.

WBbecbridge
WBhatturn

6:43pm In search of a mirror to see if I can pull this hat off.

WBowenclothes
moss&paperowen

7:00pm Enjoying moss carpeting & paper bag walls. A+ tactile interior details, Owen NYC.

IMG_8545
WBpaperbagwall
WBcloseup

7:33pm Learning camera terms from Stevy. This is a Dutch angle detail shot.

freshen2
freshen1

8:08pm Straightening out my mane.

brightnecklace
WBoutfitowen

[ Bec & Bridge top and skirt, Chloé clutch, Chanel heels ]

Photos by Stevy Pyne

NYFW ended several weeks ago but let's face it, fashion's always relevant to us bloggers. With that being said, here's a mini play by play of the hours leading up to and during the Bec & Bridge trunkshow held at Owen boutique in the Meatpacking District. My lovely friend Andie helped me dress the part by allowing me to sift through her beautiful selection at her showroom. I was immediately drawn to this skirt with its hard hitting juxtaposition from its innocent baby pink hue & tough croc/pebble-like material all held together with the help of a staple gun. Carpentry tools trying to rear its head in the fashion world is something I am so okay with. Super comfortable crochet top to keep things nonchalant and it just so happened that my clutch had the same pastel palette to my skirt. If you've not checked out the Aussie label yet, I urge you to do so now: Bec & Bridge.
What else have you got to do on a Wednesday night?

Special thanks to Phillip for hosting the event at your paper bag filled boutique. Kisses!
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38