01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: soho, hong kong. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

soho, hong kong.

34
hksoho
hksoho2
hksoho3

[ H&M sheer mullet top, Rag & Bone 'Highclare' leather shorts, McQueen creepers, Folli Follie bag ]

Still flipping through pages of my Hong Kong diary in the form of iPhoto and I still have so many updates from my trip there. Here's one from when I visited the Soho area of HK in hopes of visiting some vintage stores and seeking out this one cafĂ© I heard about from an organic grocer a day or two prior. (Will elaborate more on this in the photo diary) Once again, Hong Kong's thick humidity called for the staple 'shorts + tee' combo and it gave me a chance to whip out my beloved pair of leather & lace shorts, whom the masterminds behind Rag & Bone created. I have such hearts in my eyes whenever I gaze across these shorts in my closet. The leather is so buttery soft and the lace so delicately pretty that combining these two fabrics is such a tactile sensation. See a more dedicated picture to them that will make you want to pet your computer screen here
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38