01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: almond butter. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

almond butter.

34
stellatall2
stellacut5
stellacut3swipe
stelladtls4
stellacombo1
stellacut2
stelladtls3
stelladtls1
stellatall1

[ Stella McCartney buckle sweater, Ksubi shorts, Chloé heels ]
[ Bling: Isabel Marant feather cuff, grandma's Hermès bracelet, Forever 21 chokers ]

Shot in the backlot at Tennessee by Steve Pyne

I have been lusting over this buckled chunky Stella sweater since I saw it in dress form months ago. It makes me feel swathed in warmth. Like a portable fireplace constantly hugging me but with a huge crevice just to keep things slightly on the impractical side. It took me forever to nip and tuck this baby into my teeny tiny shorts but I rejoiced knowing I could finally wear these Ksubi's for the first time thanks to an excessively long knit tail the sweater provided. Shoe pairing of choice were these Chloé heels I scored on sale at Yoox because I figured one buckle in an outfit wasn't enough so why not add a quadbuckle heel. Worn to grab dinner at Cousins Maine Lobster and dessert at Honeymee.
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | PINTEREST | ASK

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38