01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: summer lives at the state fair. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

summer lives at the state fair.

34
ranch4
ranch2
horsey2
horsey3
truck
closeup
horsey1
ranch3crop
fair1
ranch1
fair2

[ Milly sequinned tank, Brandy Melville shorts, Dolce Vita desert boots, Elin Kling x Marciano clutch ]

Photos by Stevy Pyne

Ahh looking at these photos are making me miss the intense warmth of the sun that was felt at the LA State Fair a few months back. Meanwhile, it's 0ยบ weather here in Vancouver and that type of intense layering outfit post is coming next. As for the one pictured, I knew the sparkliest of tops would go nicely with the Kesha & SPW gig I was going to see later plus I do love insisting on being impractical sometimes. The shorts were a new purchase from Brandy Melville and I must say it took great restraint on my part not to walk out of that store with 3+ pairs as they're so comfy and so affordable. My multi-terrain desert boots were a definite no brainer given the fact that I'd be walking through stables, race tracks, and cotton candy infested fair grounds. 
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38