01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: mondrian pocahontas. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

mondrian pocahontas.

34
pocahmondriansplit
IMG_1785
IMG_1813
IMG_1806
IMG_1809
IMG_1811
IMG_1787

[ Prada headband, Stevy's leather jacket, H&M crop top, Rihanna x River Island skirt, Aldo heels ]
//
[ Bling: Grimes skull, Gasoline Glamour, & Chanel rings, Thomas Sabo & Roberto Cavalli bracelets, Fetty & JCVT necklaces ]

Photos by Stevy Pyne

When I was younger I'd always have my hair super long & centre parted and because I'd tan quite easily, I quickly adopted the nickname Pocahontas. Nowadays, my hair is usually in a messy bun or just all over the place swallowing what little neck I have because I've become really self conscious of my face when I centre part my hair. This is mostly due to the fact that I feel like my lazy eye is just thrusted into the spotlight when it's usually hidden behind a curtain of hair. That being said, when it's festival season, it's headband season, which in turn means Pocahontas comes out to play.

Outfit details are basically garb & accessories in different shades of grey & black with the only type of colour emitting from the amber glow of the Mondrian lobby. 
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR FACEBOOK

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38