REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: facehunter.

Thursday, 21 June 2012

facehunter.

P6158757Outside the box, Secret Location cafeP6158760Petits fours, inside the boxphotoYvan Rodic & I
[ On me: Thrifted wide legs, H&M scarf, American Apparel crop top ]P6178775Sephora moisturizer + signed loveP6178771
Shopping bag, streetstyle spine, capped flats

So how crazy is it that Yvan Rodic came to Vancouver as part of his book tour? The answer: quite. Seeing as how my city is avoided 99% of the time due to its copious amount of moody skies and sheeting rain all the time, one wouldn't really think to find a known streetstyle photographer in our midst. So it was a very pleasant surprise when I discovered Vancouver's new concept store, Secret Location playing host to Yvan and his books. After chatting with monsieur Rodic, a very dashingly charming man, I indulged myself in SL's cafe. Immersing myself in their sofas and admiring the waiters' porcelain bowties while having my sweet confectionaries and daily tea. A good recharge before finding these Valentino-esque flats at Zara.
xxx

TWITTER BLOGLOVIN INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
Instagram - @REALLYliteral

4 comments:

  1. Oh, awesome :D And I doubt that Vancouver is treated so!

    Food looks delicious, btw ;)

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!You have a new follower!!
    I'd love it if you checked out mine and tell me what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog and really great posting... love it... thanks for sharing!

    New giveaway: Win a pair of CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes

    Van - PureGlam.tv / Bloglovin / Facebook / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite photos of LA! Love the crop top and scarf--very cute!!

    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete