photos by me
1. For as long as I can remember, it has been a tradition in my family to gather all our gifts in one place and photograph them all. My photography skills have improved since I was 5.
2. Opening gifts on FaceTime is pretty fun. And adorable. Thanks Apple.
3. I made bows to tag gifts! Look at me go! An alternative to dollar store gift tags that I've always relied on in previous years. Try it some time. I used scraps of wrapping paper.
4. A charming bracelet. Classic and minimal. Just the way I like it.
5. You can never lose when playing Secret Santa with your best friends.
MERRY belated CHRISTMAS