01 02 03 REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: the ugly truth 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

the ugly truth

34
I dislike it when people are inconsistent and yet... I am. What's the matter? You've never seen a hypocrite before? OHWELLZ. I'm sure that people always have a good reason for their actions... Right!? No? Wishful thinking? Same with this blog. This is probably my... 3rd (?) one now and each time I create a new one I fall into that pit of laziness or forgetfulness and stop updating. Oh how this upsets me. Anyway, I've decided not to sugarcoat anything. This is me being completely open. It might be ugly. It might be boring. But at least it'll be real! Love me. Hate me. Either way please be gentle! (Please love me haha) xxx

I've just found the lovely music of Nanna ├śland Fabricius of her band Oh Land.

via ohlandmusic.com
The website is TOO cute with the whole jewelry box/pop up dancer concept. I particularly like Son of a Gun.
AND SHE'S A TOTAL BABE

via google.com

35 36 37 38